- Published on 08 October 2012
- Category: Laser International Foundation
- Written by Super User
- Hits: 1760
The Laser International Foundation has been founded by LASER EUROPE in Brussels on November 2006.
It aims to collaborate with the United Nations Organization objectives for the improvement of global road safety, mainly in poor or emerging countries.
Its methods are based on mobilization of human and financial resources for international solidarity actions by private-public partnership.
The Laser International Foundation programs and actions are:
- scholarships for studies in the field of road safety management
- road safety audits
- training sessions involving private and public stakeholders and road safety managers
- university courses in road safety policy, engineering, economy, urbanism, management, education, drivers training, public health, communication
- global multimedia resources centre
- international road safety film festival
Laser International Foundation